Sometimes I ask myself why the day goes by so quickly. The bird that I saw by the window disappeared in a moment. A friend of mine went abroad after accompanying me throughout my primary school years. And undoubtedly, there is the white hair of my mom and dad. Maybe everything only lasts for a moment, and the thing that stays forever is the memory stored in my soul. Time takes everything. It takes the first five years of my life, leaving me without a memory of how I first saw my parents. I hate the fact that I forgot the last time I took off my shirt to free myself in the rain.
But as I grow up, I realise that time leaves me with one thing: a mosaic of my soul. I could not capture the exact moment, but I could sense it. I could sense it in my heart, in my personality, and in what I want to be. I may not remember how I learned to walk, but I know one important thing is that I can walk. Similarly, I may not remember how many times I have cried, or how many worries I have grown in my head, but I will always acknowledge that those tears built a strong, resilient, yet emotional version of me. Those feelings stay forever.
Please remember that time has wings. It can fly whenever it wants to. But please do not take it as selfish. Please let it take its course. It flies because it knows you have much more to marvel at, to wish for, and to work on. But time makes sure you have feelings. That lasts forever.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét