Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 6, 2026

the first bite and the last bite

    It is all just bites.

    We bite a lot in our lives. I took my first bite when I turned 13, , and when I finally realised that life itself was not as magnificent as it was in my imagination. I first tasted life when I saw that no one came to my side to hug me when I was at my lowest. I realised a lot. I realised that the first bite was a part of maturity.

    I know one thing for sure: I appreciate every bite, even if it tastes bad. Because that's the seed of my soul. Each time I bit, a version of me grew up a bit. It contributed to my sensitivity to words, sounds, and emotions. It contributed to my heart.

Hình ảnh Ghim câu chuyện

    But the first bite is different from the last bite. I took the first bite with fear, curiosity, and shame. The first bite is something filled with pure anticipation and hope. Little did my young soul know what was underneath the cover. It was like reading a book. The cover seemed attractive to my young mind, yet there was little clue to prove the words inside were beautiful. It could be a bit off. But the last bite is different. I take the last bite after all the experiences I have gone through. I take the last bite as if it is my pride, to show the world what I have achieved. It is all about a reflection of what has happened. It could carry a kind of completion, or it could carry emptiness and disappointment. But by the time you take the last bite, you take it to look back.

    So eat it all.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét